The General Conditions outlined below (the “General Conditions”), regulate access and use of the website under the domain “www.avizor.es”, (hereinafter, the “Website”), property of “AVIZOR, S.A.” (hereinafter, “AVIZOR”).
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce we will provide the following information about the Website owner:
- Owner: AVIZOR INTERNACIONAL, S.L.
- Fiscal ID (N.I.F.): B82434440
- Fiscal address: La Cañada, 13, Torrejón de Ardoz, Madrid
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 916 56 45 15
- Registration information: Madrid Commercial Register, Volume 14.988, Sheet 171, Section 8, Page M-249863.
Access to the Website and the use of its contents and services makes you a user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”), and brings with it the User’s full, unreserved acceptance of the General Conditions that are effective at the time of the User’s access. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of the Contract that may be applicable.
Therefore, we recommend the User to carefully read the General Conditions every time they use the Website.
The latest version of the General Conditions can be consulted at any time via the email address of the Website. If the User decides not to accept the current conditions, they must refrain from accessing the website and/or using its contents and services.
I.- PURPOSE OF THE CONDITIONS
These General Conditions aim to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these General Conditions, the Website is understood to be:
- The external appearance (look and feel) of screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically (the navigation tree).
- The elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and the navigation tree, including, but not limited to texts, images, sounds, databases, multimedia products, interpretations, artistic executions, fixations, photographs, signs of broadcasting and all creations and objects expressed by any means or support, currently known or that are invented in the future whether or not object of protection by the current legal system in the matter of intellectual, industrial or any other kind of property other analogous legal systems (hereinafter, the “Content“) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to users (hereinafter, the “Services“).
AVIZOR reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website, and the Content and Services incorporated therein. The user acknowledges and accepts that at any time AVIZOR may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of the Content and/or Services that integrated in the Website.
AVIZOR’s cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other service providers.
To use our Website, the User does not need to allow the installation of cookies, however, not installing them will entail the need for the user to register each time they use a service that requires prior registration.
III.- LEGAL INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
IV.- OBLIGATION TO CORRECT USAGE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT
All the content included in this Website is for informational purposes only, so that in no case can they be used as a basis for appeals or claims, or constitute a source of rights. AVIZOR reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, Website content.
The User agrees to the correct usage of the Website and utilities provided in accordance with the law, this legal document and the instructions and messages communicated to the User.
The User agrees to the use of the Website, and all its content, exclusively for lawful and non-prohibited purposes that do not infringe on the current law and/or that may be harmful to the legitimate rights of AVIZOR or any third party, and/or that could cause damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User shall refrain from using any of the content of the Website for purposes that are illegal, prohibited in this legal document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent normal use of the Web.
In particular, without being exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way is contrary, disparages or challenges the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent, or, in general, against the law, morals and generally accepted good practices and public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory acts, attitudes or thoughts because of sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or in general against the law, morality and generally accepted good practices and public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that induces or may lead to error about its purpose or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from its holders the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to be made;
- infringes upon the business secrets of third parties;
- Infringes upon the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to the person’s own image;
- in any way, undermines the credit of AVIZOR;
- violates regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes illegal, deceitful or disloyal advertising and unfair competition in general;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of AVIZOR or third parties who could suffer damage to electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) causes difficulties in the normal operation of the Service;
THE USER COMMITS TO ABSTAIN FROM:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying Content, unless you have authorization from the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted;
- deleting, manipulating or in any way altering the “copyright” and other identifying data of the AVIZOR reservation of rights;
- trying to obtain Content by using means or procedures different from those that have been put at your disposal for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Website where the content is found or, in general, from those that are habitually used on the internet for this purpose, provided they do not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the Website, Services and/or Content.
The User shall be liable for damages of any nature that AVIZOR may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations arising from the General Conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Website.
AVIZOR may require the submission of a registration form for access to certain Content and/or Services. In such a case, the User must provide the requested information. For the registration process, the User commits to:
- provide truthful, precise and complete data on their identity and
- update the registration data so it remains truthful, precise and complete
Registration and participation on the Website is limited to people over 18 years of age. Children under that age must have the legal consent of their parents or guardians, who will be considered responsible for the actions that minors in their charge undertake, in accordance with current legislation.
The User can not choose as a username or password words and/or expressions that are against the law or generally accepted morality and good customs and, in general, words and/or expressions whose use is prohibited. For this purpose, the User may not select words or expressions that are offensive, harmful, slanderous, identical, similar or in any way coincident with distinctive signs, social denominations, as well as names, surnames, artistic names and/or pseudonyms of third persons. If the User facilitates any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or if AVIZOR has sufficient grounds to suspect that such information was false, inaccurate or incomplete, or against the law or morality and generally accepted good practices, in accordance with the provisions in the previous paragraph, AVIZOR withholds the right to cancel registration and deny access and use, present or future, of the Website or any Content and/or Services incorporated therein.
The User agrees to make diligent use of their username and password, and keep both secret. It will be the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of their username and password, personally assuming any activities that take place through the use of them.
The User may cancel and deactivate their registration at any time using their username and password. The User acknowledges and agrees that AVIZOR reserves the right to cancel records that have been inactive for an unreasonable period of time.
VI.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All Content on the Website, understood to be illustrative texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of AVIZOR or third parties, without which any of the exploitation rights recognized may be understood as transferred to the User by current regulations on intellectual property over them, except those that are strictly necessary for the use of the Website.
Brands, trade names and distinctive signs are owned by AVIZOR or third parties, and access to the Website attributes absolutely no rights to the mentioned brands, trade names and/or distinctive signs
VII.- INTRODUCTION OF LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
Internet users who want to introduce links from their own web pages to the Website must comply with the conditions detailed below and avoid a lack of knowledge of their responsibilities derived from the Law:
Links can only link to the homepage of the Website, but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
In all cases, and in accordance with the applicable legislation it is forbidden to establish frames of any kind that involve the Website or display the Contents through internet addresses other than those of the Website and, in any case, when viewed together with content alien to the Website in such a way that it: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the Users about the true origin of the Service or Content; (II) supposes an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of AVIZOR’s brand reputation and prestige; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
The page that includes the link may not reference any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about AVIZOR, its partners, employees, customers or about the quality of the services it provides.
In no case, can the page where the link is located claim that AVIZOR has given consent for the insertion of the link or that it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any word, graphic or mixed sign or any other distinctive sign of AVIZOR within the sender’s page except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by AVIZOR, and provided that in these cases, there is a direct link with the Website in the form established in this clause.
The page that features the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not under any circumstances dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) induce or may induce a false conception in the User that AVIZOR subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) is inappropriate or not relevant to the activity of AVIZOR regarding the place, contents and subject of the web page of the sender.
VIII.- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
AVIZOR makes every effort to avoid errors in the content of the Website, but does not guarantee and is not held responsible for possible errors in Website content.
AVIZOR excludes any liability for damages of any kind that could possibly arise from:
- Interruption of the operation or lack of access to the Website.
- The privacy and security of the User’s use of the Website, and/or the unauthorized access of unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transfer of elements that adversely affect computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and punctual updating of the content of its Website.
- AVIZOR expressly rejects any responsibility for error or omission in the information contained in the pages of this Website, as well as for the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, relevance and/or timeliness of its Content.
- Unauthorized access and alteration of the data stored and transmitted through the Website or the services offered in this regard.
- The absence of viruses or other elements in content that may produce alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system.
Access service to the Website includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other internet pages and portals (hereinafter, ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, AVIZOR acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and will only be responsible for the content and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the possible illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence. In the event that the User believes there to be a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may communicate this to AVIZOR in accordance with the procedure and effects set forth in clause 6, without this communication entailing the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
In any case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or owners thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of AVIZOR with the demonstrations, content or services provided.
AVIZOR does not know the content and services of Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, out-of-date nature, unavailability, error and uselessness of content and/or services of the Linked Sites or by any other damage that is not directly attributable to AVIZOR.
IX.- VALIDITY OF GENERAL CONDITIONS AND THEIR MODIFICATION
The legal relationship derived from the access and use of the Website, as well as the Content and Services incorporated therein, has an indefinite duration. Likewise, any of the parties may terminate or suspend the present contractual relationship unilaterally at any time and without further cause than its will in this regard.
The conditions contained in this Legal Notice are valid as of the date of the last update, and may be modified by AVIZOR at any time and without prior notice, in which case the new ones will become effective from that date and will be applicable to all the users.
X.- LAW AND JURISDICTION
The General Conditions will be governed and interpreted by the applicable Spanish law.
Unless otherwise required by law, for the interpretation or execution of the provisions contained in the General Conditions, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply. In case any of the clauses of these General Conditions is declared null and void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of the clauses.